Yes, we do Insurance Restoration and Repairs.
We treat every roof like our own!
Getting a new roof on your home or business is no small matter. The details that go into your roof from the beginning will greatly affect how your roof will weather the next 30 to 50 years. And yes, you can have a roof on your home that will last 30 to 50 years!
At Peace of Mind Restoration Solutions we take the time to go over every detail of the process and the materials that are best for your property and your budget. Your estimate will include a breakdown of all the costs for materials and labor and also for our overhead and profit. There are no hidden numbers to leave you wondering where your money is going.
We then cap it off with our signature 10-year workmanship warranty and an additional wind warranty for your peace of mind.
Here in Missouri , we know that we can expect the unexpected when it comes to wind, hail and tornadoes. At some point in the life of your roof, you will most likely have some repairs to deal with. The question is how will it be repaired?
At Peace of Mind Restoration Solutions we follow this simple process:
1. Provide you with a full roof inspection, checking for all damaged shingles and mapping the areas with loose or windblown shingles. We document the inspection with pictures so you can see what we see.
2. Find a match to your shingles that is acceptable to you. If you already have extra shingles, that saves time and cost.
3. Remove all damaged shingles and nails.
4. Fill all holes and any rips in the underlayment with asphalt roofing sealant. In some cases it is easier to replace the damaged roofing felt.
5. Install your new shingles, using 6 nails per shingle.
6. Use plastic cement (manufacturer recommended) to adhere all loose roofing tabs, including tabs outside of the initial damage area.
7. Use exterior roofing sealant to seal all exposed nails and other areas that might be a problem in the future.
8. Review with you all pictures of our work on your project--for your peace of mind.
Roof Leak Repair
In most cases roof leaks happen in several key areas: pipe flashing (shown in picture above), ridge cap, roof to wall flashing, and chimney step flashing.
To pinpoint leaks, we will perform a full roof inspection, an attic inspection and, in some cases, a home walk- through. This will fully identify the problem areas as well as any water damage that may need to be repaired. In all areas of the inspection we will document it with pictures so you can see what we are seeing.
Our estimate will give you the details of what will be required to effectively stop your leak(s) at a cost-effective solution for your property. In some cases, due to fading asphalt shingles, we may need to visit our suppliers to offer you the best color-match solution. The only exception to this would be if your shingle has been discontinued.
After completion of your roof repairs, we will review with you all of the photos of our work along with all warranties that apply.